Dr. Tripthi Shetty and her team at Modern Dental Studio are available to help patients address imperfections in the smile and restore broken or missing teeth. Below are just some of the ways in which she can restore the smile and improve its appearance, health, and function:
- Composite resin bonding. Dental bonding, or composite restoration, uses a resin material to repair chipped, cracked, or gapped teeth. This treatment is done during a single appointment, and the materials used are made to match the enamel for an effective and natural-looking restoration.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are a restoration used to replace missing teeth. This titanium post is placed by an oral surgeon into the jawbone and restored with a crown, bridge, or denture to replace one or more teeth within the smile with a durable and reliable option.
- Dental bridges. One or several missing teeth in a row can be replaced with dental bridges. These ceramic restorations use crowns to adhere to adjacent teeth with pontics, or false teeth, fused in-between. The bridge “bridges the gap” after tooth loss with a fixed appliance.
- Dentures. Patients who are considering removable restorations for missing teeth will find dentures to be an economical alternative. We offer partial, full, and implant-retained dentures at Modern Dental Studio.
- Porcelain crowns. Dental crowns are a popular option for patients as they are versatile and natural-looking. Crowns are custom-made caps bonded over teeth to add an extra layer of protection and strength. With proper care, crowns can last many years before needing replacement.
- Full mouth reconstruction. Our team can combine any number of cosmetic and restorative procedures to provide patients with full mouth reconstruction, sometimes referred to as a smile makeover.
Want to learn more about dental restorations available?
Call Modern Dental Studio at (732) 402-8858 to request a consultation visit with Dr. Tripthi Shetty to discuss your needs. The office is located at 577 Cranbury Road, Ste. C-1 and open to new patients of all ages. She is here to help with general, cosmetic, and restorative dental care in East Brunswick, NJ, and beyond.