Dear Friends and Family,
We hope you all and your family are in good health. While many things have changed in the past few weeks one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and dental health.
We are excited to let you all know we will be opening back up for dental procedures on May 26th, 2020. At present, we are only open for emergency care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will be checking temperatures with a non-contact thermometer on all patients. Anyone with a reading over 99.9 degrees will be asked to reschedule at least 3 weeks later as a precaution (healthy is 98.6).
- We will be asking scheduled patients to call/text to notify the office when they have arrived and wait in their cars until the room is ready, rather than gathering in the waiting rooms.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office, or you may go to the bathroom and wash your hands.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
- You will be asked during appointment times to rinse with antibacterial mouth rinse for 30 seconds at the start of your appointment.
- We are working on the online consent forms as well.
While we are doing everything in our powers to protect you, we also ask for your cooperation in making our office environment a safe one. If you have a cough, fever, or chills or are living with someone with these problems, please call our office to reschedule.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at the office number or visit our website at www.moderndentalstudio.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients.
Dr Shetty and Staff
Modern Dental Studio